Tuesday 11 February 2014

Its time for LOVE..!!

Someone please come to my flat and kick me because I need it. I have been so depressed lately that I forgot about writing a new post.But today I am not going to talk about it because its LOVE month.

Yes yes yes.. I am talking about love on my blog for the first time and sharing something very personal with you.
Well I have been in relationship for a long time. (7 years) and yes thats a long time. And let me share one secret with you. During first month of our relationship my boyfriend told me that he is going to marry me after 10 years. Awww moment alert.. (Fingers crossed).

So ladies and gentleman I am going to tell you somethings that I have learned during the course of my relationship.One thing that I am very sure is that relationships are not a smooth ride but sometimes you have to fight for your relation.


But First of all  "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY". 

So I am sharing what I learnt from my fairy-tale..

1) Give the poor guy some space ::

I know we girls love to know everything about partner. I have made this mistake alot but after zillion fights you get the point. SO I AM TELLING  YOU FOR ONCE and ALL to GIVE THE GUY SPACE. By doing so he will feel more free around you and definitely you will have much more fun.

2) Notice his efforts ::

I have heard so many girls complaining how their partners don't notice them.(I have also done it still doing it) But let me ask you something "When was the last time you noticed that he is wearing a new shirt or has done something different with his hair or wearing a new scent". Give your guy a nice compliment atleast once a day and notice tender love and caring you will get in return.

3) Do something for him :: 

We live in 21st century but still want our guy to get us flowers.. I ask WHY??? Why is Valentine Day supposed to be special for you?? Did God made you queen of the world??
I guess No so why can't you plan something for him for a change and spare him from the stress for one time.

4) Don't compare your love life with Novels or Romcoms ::

First of all comparison is the mother of suffering and second of all those things are fiction.
He is no Robert Pattinson or his avatar Edward.(wait ... dreaming about Dior Homme ad..) back to reality.. He may or may not have six pack abs. He may or may not know how to decorate language but if he knows how to make you smile then "YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST girl in the world".

5) Threesomes are NO NO.. ::

I am not talking about that kind of threesomes .. you guys... But what I meant was "No one other than you two should have a right to speak in between." No third party is required.

6) Don't fight or argue in public :: 

JUST DON'T DO IT. It ain't a pretty picture.

7) Be weird together :: 

Dress up as super heroes and roam around like that. Sing together but not in tone but like a moron. Have fun with each other.Do anything but do things together.

8) Keep some secrets :: 

Its okay to share everything but share gradually like a flower blooms. (cliche alert)

9) DON'T discuss your finances :: 

 If you are married or living together then its okay but if you are dating then don't fight over money. Don't LEND,don't BORROW.

10) Say "I LOVE YOU" :: 

Go ahead call him,text him or skype him.. Just do it.  Tell him how much you love him. If you don't want to say it than show him.. Wait.. I am not asking you to carry a red heart or put a banner around you but show him in simple deeds. Thank him when he holds the door for you or when he spends his holiday on your errands or when he is settles for the chick flick.

BONUS POINT :: Have your own life outside your relationship too. Let him party with his friends and you also enjoy your Girls time. Don't let your or his dreams die for the sake of relationship.

I hope you have a wonderful VALENTINES DAY and a year filled with LOVE.
I will be working on my Valentines day. (Sob sob)

Please share your love stories with me in the comments.

I hope you liked this post. Please let me know what you think of it in the comments.


Get Inspired..!!
Namaste..!!

10 comments:

  1. hello dear. you have very nice blog. I love it <3
    tell me what about follow each other, I always follow back so let me know (>‿♥)
    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to hear your relationship is getting stronger . I love your blog and I will definitely follow you x Keep on blogging you deserve more views. Please also check out my blog http://kimaitabar.blogspot.co.nz/. Have a nice day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this your post!
    http://femeklick.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowowowowowow so besutifu
    ملاك الجناح قلادة
    دينا الصنعة الجميلة مجوهرات، ذات جودة عالية، كان يتاجر بعيداً أفضل خيار

    ملاك الجناح قلادة

    القلادة جميلة جداً، وكنت وضعت، وقالت أنها أجمل من الملائكة

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you want $10000 ? Quick to participate in!
    Write your story about www. wholesaledress.net $10000 bonus may be yours.
    Everybody who knows this campaign can take part in.

    1, Claim This article shall not be less than 100 words. The article must be included words of www.wholesale-dress.net or www.WD.CM. And put the article to your facebook blog or other media. Each one only has one chance.

    2, Submit method Please screenshot the content to marketing@wholesale-dress.net,
    attached with your Microsoft Word manuscripts.

    3, Award setting First Price $2000 1 person
    The Second Price $1000 2 persons
    The Third Price $800 3 persons
    The Forth Price $500 4 persons
    Best Participation Award $400 4 persons

    The bonus will be sent to you every week by Bank Transfer( T/T) from March. We will inform the winners by email. Please replay us your Bank account after receiving the mail. No reply for 7 days, we will regard as you giving up your price. Bank account transfer paper will be shared at this page.

    Dear participants, we have received 4 submissions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work!. Thank you for this wonderful Article!...Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

    ReplyDelete