Saturday 15 November 2014

MOVED..!!

Hi Everyone..!!

I know I said I will be regular in this blog but alot has happened since I last posted. To start with I moved to a new city and I took some major decisions of my life.

But blogging and talking with you guys have always been in the back of my mind. I tried to write alot of times but it didnt have much to talk about fashion so I didn't post anything. I wanted to streamline the category of my posts so I thought of making some changes in this blog but to my surprise I drafted a completely new blog.

Yes, You guessed it right I made a new blog and trust me the posts there would be much better and fun.

This is my first blog so I won't be deleting it but I will not post anything here.

I love all your support and I would really appreciate if you can visit me in my new address, I promise you will not be disappointed.

My new Blog is Hues I See


Please stay in touch because I have made some very good friends through this blog.


I hope to see you at my new home.

Much Love..!!
Namaste..!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey it would be great to follow each others blogs and support each other. let me know when you do and i'll return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for share this, but I hope you can keep doin your blog

    prosphairshop human hair wigs for school prom

    ReplyDelete