Monday 4 March 2013

Plain White Tee's..!!


Hey there Delilah
What's it like in New York City?
I'm a thousand miles away
But girl, tonight you look so pretty.....

Yeah..!! I look so pretty because I am wearing my “Plain White TEE”.

Hey Everyone...!!

Yes I am a fan of Plain White T’s... <3<3
 But now I get it why they have kept their name as “PLAIN WHITE T’s” because just like plain white tee their music can mix up with every mood and brightens it. Similarly the white tees also mixes with everything and enhances it value.
They say “When in doubt wear BLACK “ but I say when in hurry wear “WHITE”. 

This is what I used to do when I am running late or had spent too much time on bathing or I am too lazy to get ready . So I pick up my WHITE TEE and mix it up with the first thing that comes out of my closet.. (YEAH its always a hurricane in there) And I used to put on funky scarf and Necklace and I look good as if I have spend an hour on me.. J :D 
But this Sunday I accidentally washed it with colored garments and spoiled it. (SOB SOB)  Anyways I have started looking for perfect PLAIN WHITE TEE (Hope I find the one I am looking for.. )
But all this tragedy gave me an idea for this post... I have put together some looks with PLAIN WHITE TEEs..Hope you will like them.. 






I hope you like this post..!!
Please let me know what is your favorite way to wear your PLAIN WHITE TEE and what is your favorite song of PLAIN WHITE T's... :)

Get Inspired..!!
Namaste..!!

45 comments:

  1. when simple meets chic, love it!

    l0vebin.blogspot.com/ check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love posts like this kind ;)
    Check out my blog, and maybe would you like to follow each other? ;>
    http://nbyen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you liked it.. :)
      I am following you ..hope you can follow me too. :)

      Namaste..!!

      Delete
  3. Love this post!

    I'd love it if you check out my blog :)
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much..:)

      Ofcourse I will check your blog.. :)


      Namaste..!!

      Delete
  4. love the style of the girl with the black maxi skirt. wonderful post!!
    www.rot-schopf.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You captured it wonderfully how variable a simple plain white tshirt can be, I love to wear it too because it really goes with everything. Even to chic outfits you can give a touch of simpliness. Btw there is no single day on which I am not checking my Pinterest too, so I totally feel you on that. I am your new follower via GFC and I hope you will stop by my blog sometime :-)

    xoxo Pakize

    Madame Keke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for appreciation..:)
      Hope to see you more here.. :)
      Stay in touch..!!

      Namaste..!!

      Delete
  6. love white tees :)
    amazing inspiration!
    xx
    http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good inspiration dear,

    would you like follow each other on Blog?

    XOXO

    intantyapranandini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also love white. It's so pure.
    Viola
    http://wunderbarkleider.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! I follow you!

    http://mysecretshopping.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog! The photos are so detailed and informative, I really enjoyed browsing your blog! I followed you on GFC and BlogLovin'! Hope you can come by mine too and maybe get a follow back? :) Thank you and looking forward to more posts from you!

    XOXO
    Your new follower,
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.. :)
      I am glad you loved it.. :)
      Ofcourse I will follow you..:)

      Namaste..!!

      Delete
  11. I love that song!!! And these pictures are so inspiring :)

    Http://irenehsteel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for following me! Now I'm following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are such cute looks...you can never go wrong with a plain white tee :)

    Annie
    $1,000 Visa gift card giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very inspiring post, so many fabulous looks! I just love a classic white tee! Good luck finding a new perfect white tee!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.. :)
      Stay in touch...!!

      Namaste..!!

      Delete
  15. Plain white tee's are my fav!! xolili

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow This is very nice post!!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice post love that pictures

    http://www.shortlipcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love a white Tshirt with a skirt - and love your inspiration here!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Selection of Pictures,
    Literally love all the outfits, but my fav has to be the White on White.

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudiaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. am a massive fan of white tees, i have 3! lol now following x

    carol
    http://fashion-bells.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. White tees are best..!!
      But I spoiled mine.. :(

      I am following you too..!!

      Namaste..!!

      Delete
  21. I love these type of posts so much, do one for mens fashion! :)

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot.. :)
      Stay in touch I am working on some posts on men fashion..
      Maybe post it on sunday.. :)


      Namaste..!!

      Delete