Saturday 11 May 2013

If you are with me say..YESSS...!!

I want to have one on one discussion with the person who first said "YOU WILL BE VERY SURE OF WHAT YOU WANT WITH YOUR LIFE IN YOUR TWENTIES.""

I want to give him a piece of my mind.. huh.. I will be turning 24 and I am more confused than a teenager.
I wish if God can give me a peek in my life after 10 years that would be great.. (yuuhuuu my Jeanie are you listening..I am rubbing your lamp...come out and give me 3 wishes or magic beans...naahh nothing :-P)

Well I had this epiphany when I was sick... and "In my opinion what I think if you are sick then don't THINK ... I mean not at all.." or about clothes... (big grinn on my face.. )

oh yeah where was I.. yeap that epiphany.. "WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING??"
First of all ,
I hate my job... I literally hate it. I have murdered my job so many times in my DREAMS.(Hell ya.. those were better than fairy dreams..:) ) and it seems like I will be stuck here forever.. I can't do that..

I want to switch industry.. obvious choice is FASHION... (if any one is looking for anyone to do anything in fashion I AM HERE... ;) )

Then I am not getting time to prepare for my MBA entrance exam.

Its been a while that I have traveled..  and took pictures.. (the real ones.. not photos )

I haven't saved a penny...

And to quote PHOEBE from FRIENDS " I DON'T EVEN HAVE A PLA.. "

SO NO PLAN AT ALL..

I am in the bottom of the rock bottom too..

Am I the only crazy one here... because if I am I need to go to a shrink then..?
or Is it bad to have ambitions.?

Somebody please tell me its okay to be crazy..to be messed up in your tweens too...

I am in a deep shitty shit and I can;t talk to anyone about this but you guys.. So what should I do?
I need motivation...(no speeches just one line ..because I am writing this because of STEVE JOBS SPEECH..."he said in his speech " Ask yourself a question every morning and if answer is NO for a long time then you need to change something.."Are you happy with what you are doing?"
My answer is No from past 2 years and I think its high time.. I should make the change..

Well I am thinking of things that I am or that I am not.. I will share with you as and when I get that..
If you are with me or have you ever felt this way then say YESSS...!!
and you have advice or anything to say please comment.. (your comment can be the motivation I need..)
Please help me..!!


Namaste..!!




19 comments:

  1. Hi hun, I `m following you back but that s not the most important thing now.. I think :-)
    About your post...Yes Yes Yes... I do understand how you feel and I m getting close to 30 soooo... I also share your problem of really hateing my job ( even though I dont like using word hate..) and also have to decide what to do about it...
    I wish you all the best and I think you do not need a shrink :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ivana..
      I hope our problems end soon..:)
      I wish you all the joy..:)

      Stay in touch..!!
      Namaste..!!

      Delete
  2. I think this is something that a lot of people can relate to. I certainly can. It doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with you - it just means that figuring out what we want and actually being able to achieve those things is incredibly difficult. It doesn't happen on a schedule or when it's 'supposed to happen.' Try not to put so much pressure on yourself! I work at a job that I hate (I have murdered my job a million times too!) and I am struggling to find a way into the field that I actually want to work in. It's tough work, whether you know what you want or not. Just trust that it will happen for you because you are talented and hard working. You'll get there. <3
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shannon..
      How are you..?? you won't believe sometimes I tear up in my cubicle and person next to me thinks I am pretty crazy..
      I just have to get out of here..

      I hope you are happier than me..
      All the best for your future..!!

      Stay in touch..!!
      Namaste..!!

      Delete
  3. Well, last year I was 24 and in the same situation u are, now I am almost 25 and my ideas are more clearer even if some problems are still here o.O Anyway you should be honest with your self and understand what u wanna be now not when u grow uo, NOW! It's hard and it needs time but u can do it! http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nico..
      Your reply gave me hope that everything is going to be alright..

      Stay in touch..!!
      Namaste..!!

      Delete
  4. I'm 43 and still there are so many things I want to do
    and still quite unsure if I'm on the right path right now
    but I'm happy where I am
    its just that sometimes these doubts creep in... Am I the only one feeling this way? Hope Not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann...
      You made me feel comforted..I tend to get confused alot more..

      Stay in touch..!!
      Namaste..!!

      Delete
  5. te invito a que te pases por mi nuevo blog y si te gusta... nos seguimos!! ejejeje

    sandra1mua.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much dear for your sweet comment on my blog. Followed you back via gfc, bloglovin and facebook via my personal account. Would you mind follow me back via facebook and bloglovin? Thank you!

    http://beautyrollercoaster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post and blog !
    I'm following you now.

    xx


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel you! I'm a new follower and love that this was the first post I found - shared feelings here. Would love for you to check out my space :)

    - Kathleen
    http://www.fashionablelaughter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its completely ok to feel crazy at all times is what I think! I am going to be 30 soon and I feel like a mess sometimes as well!

    So Chin up Girl! All is well! :)

    xx
    That Sassy Girl
    That Sassy Girl on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. YeSSS :)

    I'm following you now.

    www.kosmetyczna-hedonistka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice blog and name!
    followed you
    will you follow me back?
    chicates.am@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. YESSSSS i agree! but think of it like this....you're 24 and this is the perfect time in your life to do those things - i say grin and bare your job for a little longer so you can save enough money to travel a bit and then be able to intern at fashion places to build up your cv. It's Monday tomorrow so start the week with a positive mentality and save your money to do what you want and then get the hell outta that job!
    http://asliceofmeg.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot Meg..
      Thats a great advice.. I will try to save money...
      Hope to see you here more often..

      Stay in touch..!!
      Namaste..!!

      Delete
  14. OMG girl, I totally get where youre coming from...I feel so much the same and fret over it ever so often! I was better off in my teens, if only I could seriously get a sneak peak of my 30s or 40s maybe! It's so confusing, I'm turning 22 next week and feel like I lack confidence or vision...or worse, both!

    Love your blog, let's stay in touch, I'd love to read more from you and see how things work out for you, and also love to know what you think og my blog...PS, I love how you sign off with Namaste, I think I'm gonna start doing that too, it's really nice & calming

    xoxo
    www.fashioncandy.me

    ReplyDelete