Saturday 21 September 2013

September Loves..!!

Hey every one.. How are you all.. ??

I have been watching alot of youtube channels lately and they have this monthly favorite tag so I thought of doing one myself and in this month I have so much to share..

Lets begin..:)

Fashion and Beauty Love::

My first love is Cupcake Mask by Lush ::

I know I am not a teen but this face mask is amaazinggg.. I use it every other day and the next morning I love what I see in the mirror and on top of it is the chocolaty smell that it has..  I smell like cake and I love that.



2nd Love is Lip Conditioner by MAC.

The one I bought is in "Petting Pink with SPF 15" and it is so conditioning. It tastes so good and smelles even better.





3rd Love is My Grunge T-shirt By Zara

I bought it in the beginning of this month and then I was going through some streetstyles photos and that T-shirt was a big hit in the NYFW.

Yippee.. ^_^






4th love is my Black and White Flats ::

I have made this flat my basic item this month and now that my feet are accoustomed to the shoe I feel so comfortable when I am in them and they are so chic.
(I spy magazine pile )


Music Loves ::

I have been loving these two songs alot and I know they are not new but I am listening to these two alot.

Drunk by Ed Sheeran ::  OMG I can go on and on when it comes to this song.

"I wanna be drunk when I wake up,
On the right side of the wrong bed,
And never an excuse I made up,
Tell you the truth I hate,
What didn't kill me, it never made me stronger at all "

I just love this song. If you haven't heard of it listen it here..


Loving you tonight by Andrew Allen :: I came across this song through some video.That had it in the back ground and I googled it and found it finally..

And I'll say hey,
You'll say baby, Hows your day
I'll say crazy,
But its all gonna be alright,
You'll kiss my smile,
I'll pull you closer,
Spend awhile just gettin' to know ya,
But its all gonna be alright,
Loving you tonight,

listen it here and it has cute video. If you want you can listen it Here

And how can I forget our very own Cara Delevingne song. Listen to it.. Loved this one.. <3


Now Food Love::

Nestle Alpino ::

They are just chocolate balls but what I love about them is that they come with a LOVE Message.  and everytime I open one piece to eat and when I read the message I feel so good..


I love their marketing startegy they have opted to lure the buyers and it is working on me.

Blackberry Ice tea

I love Ice tea and I ordered blackberry flavor by accident but when I sipped it I was so so so happy and I am so much in love with this. I have been ordering same for this whole month.
I just loved the tangy taste of blackberries.


Random Love ::

IOS 7 :: Well I know its been 2 days but I fell in love with it in a sec.

Gratitude 365 :: This is super cool app in which you can document all the good things. I am in love with it.
You can download it here..

Michelle Phan DIY moisture mask :: I have been doing this alot lately and it makes my skin so soft. Here is the tutorial. Wonderful DIY

To the crazy ones:: I have been loving Steve Jobs this quote and it motivates me alot.



I hope you all liked this post and I would really really love to know your September Loves.
Please share all the things that you fell in love with in this month. I am sure your things will be more exciting than mine.. :)
Please let me know in the comments section...


Lovefully yours..
September..!!
Get Inspired..!!
Namaste..!!




40 comments:

  1. could you please do a review about the lush mask? :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure.. I will do that in the next post.
      But in brief its amazing. :)

      Thanks alot Ines for visiting.. :)

      Delete
    2. thank you so much sweetie. :) xx

      Delete
  2. nice shoes http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/09/vest.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the MAC lip conditioner!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Mac lip conditioner! Can't wait to try it!! Looks so creamy and moisturizing!

    xx

    http://quierounblogdemoda.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. me encanta lush!! huele taaan bien todo jaja
    un besito de http://eltedelas6.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually enjoyed this post quite a lot. Let's you know the blogger behind it all! :) For one I never knew that you were fond of makeup, now I know. And second I really like your flats :) It was a nice tag!

    Swati @ The Creative Bent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have developed an interest towards makeup.. Thanks to all beauty gurus.. :)
      I appreciate you liked it.

      Namaste..!!

      Delete
  7. Hi, this post is so cute, you t-shirt is so funny. i love you white flats, very pretty, and the chocolate balls seems delicious :)
    Have a nice week :)
    Clo

    http://redshoesforbreakfast.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute post, love your pick, especially the Lush , MAC and Tee picks!
    Do visit my blog soon and I would love for you to participate in my First International Giveaway from Ozel Lifestyle !

    International Giveaway from Ozel Lifestyle

    Feisty Fox Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love brand MAC and sweets ALPINO :)
    Would you like to follow each other on Facebook and GFC? If yes, follow me and I followed you back, OK? Let me know :)
    Kisses :*
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blond-Yasmine/127291280788526
    www.blond-yasmin.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your T-shirt and flats!!! They both seem very comfortable and fashionable!!!
    I would be very happy if you visited my blog and follow me if you like it!!!

    Thank you
    Chadlen
    http://chezmoibychadlen.blogspot.gr/

    https://www.facebook.com/chezmoichadlen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post <3

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you have such an amazing blog!
    Love it!
    Can we follow each other? :**
    xoxo kisses
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohh LUSH is my favourite too! lovely things there :)

    Check out my latest Street Style post on London Fashion Week! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want one of those MAC lip conditioners as well - I've heard so much good things about them! You had many lovely favourites. :-)

    Would you maybe like to follow each other on GFC? :-)

    xx tarulovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. For a moment, I thought the cupcake was a shoeshine product.
    Great reviews btw, thanks for sharing! :)

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. saya sungguh menyukai blog anda, salam perkenalan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post and lovely blog! Follow you via Gfc and bloglovin dear;)
    xoxo
    http://www.maman-modeuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great picks! I agree with MAC and Lush ..they are always fantastic and total value for money:-) Love love love your flats!
    K
    klassystylefiles.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great choices! Love the shoesies :)

    Love it if you would check out my new blog!

    http://thegirlinthetartanboots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. The thought of having a Youtube channel really scares me.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving the list - I am now on a mission to try out the MAC Lip Conditioner! Thanks so much!

    Also, I recently restarted my blog - an aspiring medical student that pursues fashion - and wanted your advice!

    Cheers!

    http://goinggoca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. ♥ BEAUTIFUL, i love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love Lush mask I am looking forward to trying any mask of the brand, and you give me an idea! :)

    I am following you in GFC, here you have our blog if you want to enter and check it out! :) www.leonandmar.com
    Have a nice Day!
    Mar

    ReplyDelete
  24. beautiful flat!!!

    Come and visit my new post: Telling the autumn-winter 2013.
    http://ilaria-cardia.blogspot.it

    if you like passing from my facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/ilariacardia86

    WAITING FOR YOU WITH MUCH PLEASURE ... THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the shirt!
    Great blog, followed via GFC

    Check out my blog?
    www.lotsofbabble.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi !
    You have such an amazing blog !
    Just in love!
    I'll be reading your blog!
    xoxo
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your flat! I need a pair exactly like them! I also love the Mac lip conditioner! I definitely need to buy! :)
    xoxo
    Urszula www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    We are following back!

    ReplyDelete
  28. good choices, love ed sheeran!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love Lush and I am absolutely in love with Cupcake! Catastrophe Cosmetic and Mask of magnaminty are my favourite Lush masks though. Have you tried them? I am your follower number 442.
    Would love it if you could visit my blog. Perhaps let me know what you think?
    Thanks so much! <3

    http://meteobeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. great post!!! - I love the song of Ed Sheeran too! ♥
    xxAnn

    http://annurbankingdom.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've always wanted to try a lush face mask! Any others that you like?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the Cupcake face mask. Smells good enough to eat! My favourite Lush mask is Brazen Honey. My skin loves it!

    I'd love it if you could check out my blog!
    http://make-it-all-up.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete