Saturday 23 February 2013

Arm Candy:: Decoded...!!!

"It's not what you spend but how you wear it that counts. The key is often to dress up inexpensive basics with accessories. Something like a beautiful designer bag or belt can make everything else look richer and more luxurious."

Well we all girls have admiration for bangles or bracelets. So why not to combine them and make an eye catching "arm candy". Sometimes a well formed arm candy can make a simple outfit make extraordinary.
Here is what I decoded ::




  • "Stack your bracelets (better if they are of different shades and colors)".
  • You can also add your favorite wrist watch to make it look more classy and more workable. 
  • There is no limit to the number of bangles or bracelets. Whatever works for you is the perfect number.
  • Monochrome or multicolored :: both looks good.
Here is some images for inspiration ::




<3<3


<3<3


<3<3


<3<3



<3<3





So girls wear arm candy while holding hands of your arm candy.. ;) (wink wink)
I can't wait for morning to try out some of these.. Share some of your ideas..

P.S :: Next post is going to be some DIY project to make your own and very unique bracelets for your arm candy..


Namaste...!!










7 comments:

  1. thanks for your sweet comment on my blog - i'm now following you back xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your lovely blog and I am following you now, I hope you do the same for my skincare blog!

    lovebareskin.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks alot.. :) I am following you back.. You have a wonderful blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Marc Jacobs watch! and you are a software engineer! Gosh I wish I was that smart and fashionable!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for appreciation.. :)
      I love that watch too...I am saving for the same watch.. (will be able to get in 2-3 years haha)Software engineering is boring.. :( trust me on that one. :)
      I love your blog...got a new follower ... :)

      Delete