Since last week I was smitten by Coco Chanel I watched movies inspired from her personality and also I finished reading "THE GOSPEL According to Coco Chanel and I came across these wonderful rules that she used to follow and couldn't resist sharing.Hope you will like it ::
Twelve commandments for the women by none other than the LEGEND herself :: COCO CHANEL
- Since most women do not know themselves they should try to do so.
- A women that buys a expensive dress and changes it, often with disastrous result, is extravagant and foolish.
- Most women (and men) are color-blind. They should ask for suggestions.
- Remember 20% women have inferiority complex and 70% have illusions.
- 90% women are afraid of being conspicuous, and of what people will say. So they buy a gray suit. They should dare to be different.
- Women should listen and ask for competent criticism and advice.
- They should choose their clothes alone or in the company of a man.
- They should never shop with another woman, who sometimes consciously or unconsciously is apt to be jealous.
- She should buy little and only of the best and cheapest.
- Never fit a dress to the body, but train the body to fit the dress.
- A women should buy mostly in one place where she is known and respected,and not rush around, trying every new fad
- And she should pay her bills.